ARB 07-09 FJ Cruiser Safari Snorkel W/ Factory Cyclone Air Intake
This part number is only suitable for FJ Cruisers with the All-terrain package.
The 07-09 FJ Cruiser safari snorkel relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install this 07-09 FJ Cruiser Cyclone air intake snorkel before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel. If you're looking for a snorkel without the factory cyclone air cleaner, see our 07-09 FJ Cruiser Snorkel.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser V6 (with Factory Cyclone Air Intake) 2007-09
- FJ Cruisers with the All-terrain package typically came with the Cyclone Air Intake, call your local dealer with your VIN to verify if your vehicle has this option
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed