ARB 07-09 FJ Cruiser Safari Snorkel W/ Factory Cyclone Air Intake
This part number is only suitable for FJ Cruisers with the All-terrain package.
The 07-09 FJ Cruiser safari snorkel relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install this 07-09 FJ Cruiser Cyclone air intake snorkel before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel. If you're looking for a snorkel without the factory cyclone air cleaner, see our 07-09 FJ Cruiser Snorkel.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser V6 (with Factory Cyclone Air Intake) 2007-09
- FJ Cruisers with the All-terrain package typically came with the Cyclone Air Intake, call your local dealer with your VIN to verify if your vehicle has this option