ARB 1980-89 60 Series Land Cruiser Safari Snorkel
A safari snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealingstainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.
Modifications may be needed.
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 60, 61 & 62 Series Land Cruiser January 1980 - December 1989
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed