ARB 2016+ Tacoma Summit Side Steps Section
ARB’s recently released Summit bullbar for the Toyota Tacoma has had Summit Side steps, rails and returns developed to suit. This modular design incorporates an option of equipping only the side step portion or extending the provided protection to seamlessly flow into a front rail that covers the vehicle’s fender.
ARB 2016+ Tacoma side steps act as a shield for your vehicle’s vulnerable lower panels, protecting them from rocks and road debris frequently encountered during remote area travel. At the same time, protection steps provide a practical benefit by improving vehicle access.
ARB has undertaken an exhaustive research and evaluation program to ensure all front rails and protection steps are fully compatible with side air bags and don’t interfere in any way with modern vehicle safety systems.
The step section is capped with an anodized silver aluminum extrusion featuring front to rear ridges for grip and stability when entering or exiting the vehicle. The 2016+ Tacoma side steps and front rails are coated in ARB’s proprietary Integrit powder coating.
Note: Order part number 4423010 and 4423020 for steel side steps and rails. Order part number 4423010 and 4423030 for just the steps.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
- Fits Double Cab with 5ft Short Bed and Access Cab with 6ft Long Bed models.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Compatible with side curtain airbags.
- Anodized step extrusion featuring ridges for additional grip.
- Finished in Integrit powder coat.
- Template provided for drilling of the central mount bolt.
- Supplied with corrosion resistant fasteners.
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota Tacoma 2016-On (Double and Access Cab)
- 2-Year Limited to defects in materials and workmanship
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed