ARB 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Bed Mount Air Compressor Bracket
Where do I mount my ARB Compressor?
Mounting compressors in modern day vehicles becomes ever greater of a challenge because engine bays in today’s vehicles don’t allow much room for added accessories. To address this, ARB has introduced an engineered, reliable, quality bracket system to properly integrate your ARB Compressor into your vehicle.
Toyota Tacoma 2016 - on Bracket System
The Tacoma ARB Air Compressor Bracket allows you to install a CKMTA (twin) with manifold kit, CKMA (single) or CKSA (locker only) compressor in the rear left hand side (LHS) fender well of a 2016 - on Tacoma.
The LHS fender well location was picked due to the fact some Tacoma models will be optioned with a 120 volt power outlet in the RHS fender. Also, the inside the fender well provides protection to your compressor from the elements and doesn’t encroach into the truck bed.
The Tacoma ARB Air Compressor Bracket includes a comprehensive installation guide showing detailed instructions on fitting all ARB Compressor variants to the bracket and correct installation of the bracket to the vehicle.
- 171319 - Air Filter Relocation Kit (Recommended) Note: 2 required when used with CKMTA (twin)
- 171503 - Compressor Manifold Kit
- CKMTA - Maximum Performance On Board (twin) Compressor
- CKMA - High Output On Board (single) Compressor
- CKSA - Compact On Board (locker only) Compressor
- ARB Air Lockers (include solenoid kit)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed