ARB 98-2007 Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser Modular Rear Bumper
About the Product:
The ARB Land Cruiser 100 Series modular rear bumper offers the greatest combination of protection and storage flexibility. You begin building your rear bumper and tire carrier by first selecting the main rear bumper portion and then you have to choose one of three choices for both the left and right sides of the carrier. On each side, you can option a Tire Carrier, a Jerry Can Holder or a Blank Panel.
Whether you need a couple of spare tires, extra fuel or any combination of the two, this ARB Land Cruiser 100 Series modular rear bumper is a perfect way to balance your load. Twin 33' tires can be fitted or a larger size tire can be paired with a Jerry Can or Blanking Panel for the perfect fit.
- Carriers are mounted on dual shear pivots for maximum strength.
- Spare tires are secured to the stud plate with a lock nut.
- An optional padlock locks the stud plate to the carrier.
- Multi fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternative rim selection.
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage.
- Heavy duty towing system, complete with removable hitch & terminated wiring loom.
- Dual, laminated towing points & hi-lift jacking points.
- Extruded alloy step section.
- Supplied in a satin black powder coat.
- Provision to mount an optional CB antenna bracket & camp light.
- Optional hi-lift jack mounting kit available.
A total of 3 part numbers (5613210 plus one choice for the right side of the carrier and one choice for the left side of the carrier) will be required to complete the installation.
These parts are required for installing this product on your vehicle.
- 5700251 - LHS Tire Carrier or
- 5700252 - RHS Wheel Carrier or
- 5700261 - LHS Jerry Can Holder or
- 5700262 - RHS Jerry Can Holder or
- 5700231 - LHS Cover Panel or
- 5700232 - RHS Cover Panel
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 1998-07
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed