ARB Air Locker Camp Chair (PAIR)
SOLD IN PAIRS
Back in September 2009, ARB released its first camp chair: the ARB Air Locker Camping Chair.
"One of the biggest problems with camp chairs on the market today is that they are built to meet a price point which effectively means they are not built to last."
So when ARB started looking for a camp chair, number one on the list of priorities was strength and durability.
We looked to individually test many chairs and after several months we found the design that could stand up to the task. For extra strength and added comfort, we specified a chair that had aluminum arm rests and was slightly larger than the standard chairs on the market, but still compact enough to be folded and packed in a carry bag. For extra strength and packability, this padded black camping chair features locking tabs to keep the chair folded when packed and locked for additional strength when assembled. Satisfied with the strength and durability."
- Made from a durable nylon Oxford weave material with webbing binding
- Robust alloy frame
- Extruded aluminium arm rests for comfort and strength
- Locking catches for added frame strength
- 265lb rating
- Padded seat and back rest for extra warmth and comfort
- Embroidered ARB Sport logo
- Drink holder side tray
- Side pocket with Velcro flap
- Mesh magazine pocket a back of chair
- Durable matching carry bag with shoulder strap
- Built for maximum comfort with minimum space
- Folds down to 37” L x 11” W x 8” H
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed