ARB Alloy Roof Rack Basket 70 x 44 Inch
About the Product:
- Extensively tested in outback conditions, which they passed with flying colours, these cages are truly worthy of our ARB badge.
- Identical to the steel equivalents in terms of size and fitment; i.e., 4913010M is interchangeable for any application that takes a 3813010M.
- Fully 40% lighter than the steel cage, these are ideal for customers who wish to remove and refit their racks between trips.
- All ARB alloy roof racks for 4x4s feature high strength alloy construction using a combination of tig and the acclaimed CMT (cold metal transfer) revolutionary welding process.
- The gauge of the material has been increased over the steel equivalent to ensure the strength our products are renowned for is retained.
- Special amplimesh alloy mesh floors are standard in all cages.
- Rated to the same 150kgs that the steel cages are (subject, of course, to the vehicle manufacturer's maximum load rating).
- The alloy in use is a 6000 series T4 - an optimum specification for the application.
- Finished in the popular millennium gray powder coat for superior appearance and durability.
- Importantly, the leg and or fitting kits required are the same proven steel 37 series kits. This basket will fit multiple applications. A vehicle specific fitting kit will be required. Click on the vehicle applications guide link to determine which part numbers will fit your vehicle.
- 70" length x44" width.
REQUIRED PARTS FOR INSTALLATION:
ARB Roof Rack Fitting Kit for Toyota 4Runner ARB-3722010 2003 - 2009
ARB Roof Rack Fitting Kit for the Toyota 4Runner ARB-3722020 2010 - present
- Hi-Lift Jack & Shovel holder part # K6202
- Double Jerry Can holder part #3500390
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
- Toyota 4Runner
- Toyota Prado 120 Series
- Toyota Prado 150 Series
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed