ARB Recovery Gloves
Introducing the new ARB Premium Recovery Glove, perfect for hand protection and keeping your hands clean during recovery situations, general work on your vehicle or around the campsite. Providing general protection in a stylish design, these gloves are a perfect addition to the glovebox or recovery kit.
The ARB Recovery Glove provides knuckle protection as well as palm protection with molded rubber impact guards. These gloves use high quality synthetic materials to reduce abrasion and wear, as well as increase comfort on your hand. The high abrasion resistant material on the inside palm of the glove works well with wire or synthetic rope winch cables. Added protection to the palm and fingers proved a safe, yet good dexterity glove with a firm fitment which reduces pinching hazards. The cuff is embedded with the ARB Recovery logo and high quality touch tape fastener to keep the glove firmly fitted. Finished in a breathable microfiber and ARB Hi-Vis recovery orange (which is great for marshaling or spotting operations), these gloves will complement your already excellent ARB recovery range.
- High quality synthetic materials with abrasion resistance
- Molded impact guards for fingers and back of hand
- Strengthen wear points and added abrasion pads to wear points
- (XL) One size fits all, touch tape fastener to provide better figment for different hand types
- Breathable shell to keep your hands comfortable
- Hi-Vis finish for sight protection during marshaling and spotting operation