ARB Roller Drawer 19.88" X 37.20" X 11.02"
ARB 4x4 Roller Drawer Systems
Featuring a sleek, modern design, high quality components and the ability to create a fully customized system tailored to your requirements, the Outback Solutions range is the answer to all of your storage needs.
As a complete modular system, the range can be individually selected and customized to your needs and vehicle, while reducing redundant areas and providing increased storage space. Sold exclusively by ARB and suitable for many vehicles including wagons, utes, buses and trailers, this system can be just as easily applied to non-vehicle applications such as down in the back shed.
Three types of modules are available, and these modules (a roller drawer, a roller drawer with roller floor and a roller floor) come in a range of sizes which can be mixed and matched to individual needs. This results to more than 200 possible configurations!
Coming complete with a two year warranty, the ARB 4x4 roller drawer is a storage solution that just about anyone can take advantage of.
The range consists of eleven modules across three styles. Modules can be mounted in various combinations, including individually, side by side and vertical. This system also provides flexibility to change, rearrange or add modules and accessories over time. A growing range of accessories allow the system to be tailored to specific needs. As well as suiting most traditional applications, Outback Solutions modules can also be fitted to non traditional applications such as flat beds, trailers, buses and more.
The building blocks of the Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawer System are the eleven modules. These are made up of three styles, Drawer, Drawer with Roller Floor and Roller Floor. The three styles are available in lengths of 53.35”, 41.14” and 37.21” with two additional drawer modules at 33.27” and 29.33” long. Roller drawers are rated to carry 220 lbs spread evenly throughout the drawer and Roller Floors are rated to carry 165 lbs spread evenly over the top.
Outback Solutions modules can be installed into any application providing sufficient space and anchorage is present. Unlike other roller drawer systems you are not limited to traditional roller drawer applications. Canopied / covered flat-beds, pickups, covered trailers, SUVs, vans, trucks, buses and sheds are just a few of the applications you might consider. Side floor kits are available for popular vehicles; however they are not mandatory fitment in any application.
General Configuration Options
- All modules are able to be installed as a single unit into any application.
- Perfect for situations where both storage and full tub height are required.
- Mount rails are adjustable to facilitate easier installation.
- Bolt down with four 10mm bolts to meet ADR specs.
- Consideration must be given to under vehicle access. Temporary fuel tank removal may be required on some vehicles to gain sufficient access.
- Fitting times will vary based on preferred location and under vehicle fixtures.
- Cargo barriers cannot be fitted to a single module.
Double or Multi (side by side)
- All modules are able to mount side by side.
- Bolts and a unique rail joiner, retain modules together.
- Double modules require only two 10mm bolts per module.
- Put more than two modules together.
- Perfect for covered flat-beds, pickups and trailers.
- All modules are stackable provided it's stacked: a) On a fixed top drawer module. b) On a module of the same width. c) On a module of the same or longer length.
- Stacker modules can be fitted or removed as needs change.
- Optional short top floors are used when the lower module is longer than the stacker module.
More information can be found at www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/newProductAdvice/ARB_drawerSystems_PR_retail.pdf
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed