ARB Skid Plates Toyota Tacoma 2005-UP
2005+ Toyota Tacoma skid plate panels are designed to give protection to vital underbody components including steering, engine oil pan, transmission and transfer case.
Laser cut, press formed and folded 3mm sheet steel is used in ARB UVP to provide superior strength and protect vulnerable under vehicle components. The ARB UVP for the Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015 generation and 2016+ generation consist of four carefully designed panels. The front, engine, transmission, and transfer case panels bolt directly to the chassis and cross members to provide continuous under vehicle protection from front bar to the transfer case.
Each UVP panel includes a return edge to add strength to the 3mm panel. The Toyota Tacoma skid plates are zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish. Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for servicing.
PROTECTION & FEATURES:
Comprises 4 panels:
- Front Panel - Protects power steering, engine sump, sway bar
- Diff Panel - Protects front diff mounts, engine sump
- Transmission - Protects transmission and transmission controls
- Transfer Case - Protects transfer case
- 3mm pressed and folded sheet steel adds more strength than standard folded sheet.
- Laser cut sheet steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish.
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing.
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota Tacoma.
- 2005 On Toyota Tacoma
- 2- Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed