ICON On-Vehicle Uniball Replacement Tool Kit
|Expected back in stock Nov 26th 2019|
The ICON On-Vehicle Uniball Replacement Tool Kit comes complete with everything necessary to service uniballs in ICON upper control arms, as well as other control arms that utilize a 1" uniball. The design of this kit allows for the job to be performed with the control arm still on the vehicle, minimizing the work and time involved with this task. Because a hydraulic press is not required when using this kit, safety is improved while the chance of permanent damage to the control arm is reduced.
- Makes on-vehicle uniball service practical, easy, and safe
- Reduces chance of damage to control arm
- Compatible with 1" uniballs
- Made in the USA
- Using tool with ICON billet aluminum UCA's will require use of included 7 degree washer (except Part #58560, 58570)
- Verifying alignment of tool components is critical prior to pressing uniball in or out. Damage to tool kit components or the control arm is possible if care is not taken.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed