ICON On-Vehicle Uniball Replacement Tool Kit
|Expected back in stock Nov 26th 2019|
The ICON On-Vehicle Uniball Replacement Tool Kit comes complete with everything necessary to service uniballs in ICON upper control arms, as well as other control arms that utilize a 1" uniball. The design of this kit allows for the job to be performed with the control arm still on the vehicle, minimizing the work and time involved with this task. Because a hydraulic press is not required when using this kit, safety is improved while the chance of permanent damage to the control arm is reduced.
- Makes on-vehicle uniball service practical, easy, and safe
- Reduces chance of damage to control arm
- Compatible with 1" uniballs
- Made in the USA
- Using tool with ICON billet aluminum UCA's will require use of included 7 degree washer (except Part #58560, 58570)
- Verifying alignment of tool components is critical prior to pressing uniball in or out. Damage to tool kit components or the control arm is possible if care is not taken.