Light Racing 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 SPC Upper Control Arms
Toyota Land Cruisers (100 Series) run out of factory adjustment when installing lift kits. With our patented
design this upper control arm provides an additional ±2.0°
of camber and -1.0° to +3.0° of caster change. Built with an OE style sealed ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, these 100 series upper control arm are designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel design provides the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are available in pairs for lifted and off-road applications.
- Free moving pivot sleeve – Eliminates Bushing failure on high travel suspensions.
- Excellent NVH isolation.
- Silent bushing movement without the need for constant greasing.
- Not affected by exposure to UV, heat, grease, oils, etc
- Camber ±2.00°
- Caster -1.0° to +3.00°
- Lexus AWD/4WD: 1998-2007 Lexus LX470
- Toyota AWD/4WD: 1998-2007 Toyota Landcruiser (100 Series)