OME 100 Series Land Cruiser Nitrocharger Sport Front Shock - Soft Valving
Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4x4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of 4WDs. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport delivers the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated suspension system
- Back-up supported by ARB's international dealer network
- 3 year, 35,000 mile warranty
- Made in Australia
- Open Length is 443mm
- Closed Length is 298mm
Whether you're travelling on harsh Outback roads, using your vehicle for competition purposes or towing a camper trailer, the importance of a fully integrated 4X4 suspension system is paramount. Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle's performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics. Australia's leading 4X4 suspension brand takes into account your individual requirements with specialist engineers spending hundreds of man hours testing and modifying various combinations in the demanding Australian Outback so you can find the most suitable solution for your needs. ARB and Old Man Emu's commitment to providing the most comprehensive range on the market has resulted in an extensive selection of quality products. From OME shocks to OME suspension kits, all of our products are backed by a minimum 3 years or 60,000km (whichever comes first) warranty and after sales service that is unmatched by any other suspension company.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed