1996 - 2002 3rd Gen 4Runner Old Man Emu Rear Lift Springs.
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
- Springs Are Formed On Precision Mandrels
- Scragging Before And After Shot Peening To Prevent Sagging
- End Configurations Designed To Exact Specification
- Perfect Fitment To Your Vehicle Guaranteed
- Durable Powder Coat Finish