PIAA LP530 LED Ion Yellow Wide Spread Fog Beam Kit
LP530 LED Ion Yellow Wide Spread Fog Beam Kit
The new PIAA LED (light Emitting Diode) fog light kit offers the beam control of a halogen light with the low power consumption and durability of an LED light. As a light source LED's offer several advantages over their halogen counterparts including very low power consumption, compact size and durability. Unlike most LED lights currently on the market that position the LED aimed straight out forward the 530 lights aim the LED's at the reflector. This new orientation of the light source allows for far better beam control and output than the conventional layout.
In place of a traditional halogen bulb each light uses two LEDs running at 8 watts per light producing a very yellow beam with a color temperature of 2500 Kelvin. LED's with a computer designed multi-surface reflector gives a true high performance fog pattern in a lightweight, durable light that requires a fraction of the power used by a comparable halogen light.
PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.
- Ultra-wide beam pattern gives superior ground coverage compared to low beams
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition
- 2500k Yellow beam that throws large amounts of light in poor weather with 2 high power LEDs
- The 3-1/2” compact design easily affixes to a multitude of applications on Jeeps, trucks, & SUV’s
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- SAE-F Compliant, 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight, 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal mounting location: Lower bumper or valance to illuminate dark area’s left by headlights