Total Chaos 07+ Tundra UCA
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2.5"-3" lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Total Chaos 07+ Tundra UCA fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2007 Toyota Tundra
- 2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2012 Toyota Tundra
- 2013 Toyota Tundra
- 2014 Toyota Tundra
- 2015 Toyota Tundra
- 2016 Toyota Tundra
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed