- TC boxed lower arms feature sway bar mounting tabs to retain the factory sway bar for better cornering.
TC Heim sway bar link kit is NOT INCLUDED. PT# 87250 is required to retain the sway bar.
- 2.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Boxed and plated lower control arms are designed for dual 2.5" shock capability.
- Upper and lower control arms eliminate factory ball joints and incorporate 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
||TRAVEL: 16" w/4WD
||TIRE: 35" or 37"
||TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 5"
Total Chaos 07+ Tundra Long Travel Kit fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra
- 2008-2018 Toyota Sequoia