Open Box return item, sold as is, no returns.
Looking for added dampening control without increasing the track width on your stock length suspension? TOTAL CHAOS now offer’s a dual 2.5” pre-bent shock hoop system for FJ Cruiser’s, 05+ Tacoma Prerunner & 4wd’s and 03+4Runner’s. The hoops bolt to the factory coil buckets and include longer hardware. Some cutting and welding is required to install this shock hoop system. TC clevis mounts bolt to existing holes in the TC boxed lower uniball control arms that must be used to install this kit(PT#86500). It is designed to work with ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5”remote reservoir shocks. Most coil over shocks are not built to accommodate the extra weight placed on front suspension with aftermarket winch bumpers. Eliminate harsh bottom outs and experience the same ride quality long travel suspensions provide without increasing your track width. These hoops are designed to work with other manufacturer aftermarket upper control arms. TC lower control arms MUST BE INSTALLED.
- Maximize vehicle dampening control when you install a dual 2.5" shock mount system.
- 4130 prebent chromoly shock hoops are designed to install secondary 2.5" piggy back or bypass shocks for maximum IFS dampening control.
- Reinforces the factory coil bucket and helps reduce flex.
- Upper shock tabs are tacked in place to aid in secondary shock location set up.
- Includes grade 8 hardware.
- Installation of this system requires TC 86500 boxed lower control arms.
- Lower shock mounting clevis is included.
- Does NOT work with stock lower control arms.
Dual 2.5” Shock Hoop System fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470