TRED Pro Recovery Device Red
TRED Pro is the world’s most advanced and highly engineered all-in-one offroad vehicle recovery device; specifically designed to get your four-wheel drive, ATV and off-road equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow. Its 100% Australian made and owned and is the first recovery board with a lifetime warranty.
TRED Pro is the next generation of the successful TRED off-road recovery device engineered and manufactured in Australia. We are confident TRED Pro will outperform any other recovery boards in the market and will give you the ability to explore with confidence, without the lack of traction disrupting your journey.
EXOTRED™ - TRED Pro’s unique and patented composite construction, ensures that during wheel spin in recovery the ramp/teeth won’t suffer instant catastrophic damage that is commonly experienced with other leading recovery ramp products.
The special polyolefin material blend means TRED Pro’s can handle high levels of flex, are highly durable and wear resistant. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that your TRED Pro’s maintains a high level of pressure on your tire. This provides ultimate traction while still allowing the flex under the vehicles weight on unstable ground.
TRED Pro features a unique patented grip profile, specifically engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the tire. ARB engineers utilized 3D scanning and CAD modelling of the most popular tire brands from around the world, to create a database of the world’s best selling off-road tires. Through this data collection, they have been able to use real data dimensions to optimize teeth/nodule design and layout to make TRED Pro the ultimate in traction for recovery board devices.
Features & Benefits:
- EXOTRED™ unique and patented composite construction
- SIPE-LOCK™ patented grip profile
- Unique nylon material for superior flex and durabilitySpecial glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
- Lower profile for stacking and storage
- Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
- Ergonomic handles for shovel control
- Contour ramp with real 4x4 tire data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
- The world’s first non-mechanical off-road recovery device to boast a lifetime warranty
- Made by four-wheel drivers for four-wheel drivers
- Various colors available including two ARB branded exclusive colors
- Unique two material composite over molded construction
- Patented composite 2-layer nylon design
- Glass filled nylon teeth
- CAD modeled 4x4 tire patterns for the right traction in the right place
TRED Pro Accessories:
In addition to the included leashes, ARB offers various accessories to suit TRED Pro like mounting solutions and carry bags. For further information on these please refer to the TRED Accessories Product Release.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed