1990-1995 OME's heavy duty front torsion bar set.
An important part of your 4WD suspension system, Old Man Emu torsion bars dramatically improve your vehicle's ride and handling, both on road and off. They are designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel crucial to off road action. Our torsion bars work best when Old Man Emu coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with bars and springs then carefully matched to our premium range of four wheel drive shock absorbers. Together, they'll transform your vehicle's suspension performance.
Adjust front torsion bar for additional height after installing rear springs. Set ride height to 1/3 upper bump stop clearance and 2/3 lower bump stop clearance.
- Premium Grade Powder Coated Spring Steel
- Precision Drawn; Dropped Forged Ends
- For Optimal Strength And Integrity
- Precise Fitment And Increased Spline Durability
- Hardened And Tempered To Exact Specifications
- Improved Performance
- Preset And Hardened To Prevent Sagging/Increase Life Cycle